Click here for help

What would you like help with?

For best results enter one or two keywords related to what you are looking for

How do I move to another provider and keep my number?

If you want to leave us, we're sorry to see you go.

If you want to change mobile provider and keep your mobile number, you will need to request a Porting Authorisation Code (PAC).

You can get a PAC via one of the following options:

After you request a PAC, we will immediately send you a text message with the PAC. This message will also let you know what the current credit balance is on your account. The message will also include a link to your online account, where you will find all your account details. You can always call us on 03333 442278 if you have any further questions and want to speak to an adviser.

If you want to go ahead with the switch, you have to give the PAC to your new provider. Once you have switched, your service with us is terminated, remember to use up any credit you have left as otherwise you will lose it.

Your PAC will be valid for 30 days. If you do not give your PAC to your new provider, your service will not switch to the new provider, your number will not port, and your current service will continue.