Click here for help

What would you like help with?

For best results enter one or two keywords related to what you are looking for

How do I move to another provider and not keep my number?

If you want to leave us, we're sorry to see you go.

If you want to change mobile provider and do not wish to keep your mobile number, you will need to request a Service Termination Authorisation Code (STAC).

You can get a STAC via one of the following options:

After you request a STAC, we will immediately send you a text message with the STAC. This message will also let you know what the current credit balance is on your phone. The message will also include a link to your online account, where you will find all your account details. You can always call us on 03333 442278 if you have any further questions and want to speak to an adviser.

If you want to go ahead with the switch, you have to give the STAC to your new provider. Once you have switched, your service with us is terminated, remember to use up any credit you have left as otherwise you will lose it.

Your STAC will be valid for 30 days. If you do not give your STAC to your new provider, your service will not be disconnected and your current 1pMobile service will continue.

You can also call us (or use the option in Your account area), and ask us to terminate your service, in which case you do not need an STAC.