What would you like help with?
How do I add a voicemail PIN?
To add a voicemail PIN (Personal Identification Number) for accessing your messages from another phone:
- call your voicemail (hold down the 1 key on your handset)
- if you have messages saved, you'll be played them right away. To go to the main menu press *
- select option 3 - settings and features menu
- select option 3 - change your PIN
- select option 1 - add a PIN
- follow the prompts. A PIN can be from 4 to 10 digits in length.
- when you enter a PIN of your choice, press # to save
If you have any trouble doing this, please contact us and we'll be able to help.