Customer Service Adviser (Temporary Contract until September 2022)
Salary (equivalent) to £22,000 per annum.
Based in our office in Alton, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Contract (until September 2022), maybe leading to full-time Customer Service Adviser to join our expanding company.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service, treating customer fairly and with a positive attitude.
Customer Service Adviser Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting our customers mainly via email, online chat and social media
- Working with the online team to ensure we are always well represented
- Providing a polite, friendly, and professional service to our customers
- Providing first contact resolutions to our customers
- Answering inbound calls as required
- Making outbound calls to customers should they request contact
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A positive 'can do' attitude and a 'customer first' approach
Advantageous Attributes (but not essential):
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Experience of working within a mobile service provider in a customer service role
- Experience of working within social media customer service platforms and ticketing systems
If you think that this could be you, then we would love to hear from you.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity as Customer Service Adviser, then please email your CV to email@example.com