Customer Service Adviser
Salary to £22,500 per annum plus benefits.
Based in our office in Alton, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Customer Service Adviser to join our expanding company.
We are looking for someone who is not only passionate about customer service, but who is also looking for their role to grow with the business.
Customer Service Adviser Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting our customers mainly via email, online chat and social media
- Working with the online team to ensure we are always well represented
- Providing a polite, friendly and professional service to our customer base
- Providing first contact resolutions to our customer base
- Answering inbound calls as required
- Making outbound calls to customers should they request contact
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A positive 'can do' attitude and a 'customer first' approach
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Experience of working within a mobile service provider in a customer service role
- Experience of working within social media customer service platforms and ticketing systems
If you think that this could be you, and you would enjoy working within an expanding team providing excellent customer service, then we would love to hear from you.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity as Customer Service Adviser, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org